1. Information on how to enter, mechanics of entry and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over in a QuickBottle delivery area. The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies whom are directly associated with the conduct of this promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion.
3. No purchase or payment necessary to enter or win.
4. Promotion commences at 5.00pm AEST on Monday – 05/10/2015 and entries close at 5:00pm AEST on Monday – 19/10/2014 (Promotional Period).
HOW TO ENTER
5. To be eligible to enter, entrants must:
· Follow the either the QuickBottle Instagram Account, Facebook Page or Twitter account.
· During the Promotional Period regram, share or retweet the Quickbottle competition post, using the hashtag #QBOktoberfest.
· The entrant must provide a description as to what they would spend their $50 voucher on.
· Entries must be submitted by the individual entrant and any automated entries will be invalid.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
7. Without limiting any of the provisions of these Conditions of Entry, the Promoter requires that any entry fully complies with these Conditions of Entry and must not include or make reference to the intellectual property rights of any person including but not limited to any visible logos, drawings, cartoons, phrases, trademarks, copyrighted material, mark that identifies a brand or other third party materials, unless the entry is submitted with the written consent of the owner of the applicable intellectual property rights. An entry submitted without obtaining such written consent may result in the entry becoming invalid for the purposes of this promotion and/or the Entrant being subject to legal liability. Any entries that contain content that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, considers to be offensive, inappropriate or objectionable in any way or to infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of any person, corporation or entity, will not be accepted as eligible entries into the promotion. This includes, but is not limited to, any entry which the Promoter considers to be disparaging to its products and/or services or is otherwise not in keeping with the spirit of the promotion.
8. Entrants may enter more than once, however, entrants are not eligible to win more than one prize.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The judging will take place on 20/10/2015. Winners will be notified via all social media channels. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on the basis of creativity and individuality of what the winner would spend their $50 voucher on.
11. The most original and creative valid entries as determined by the judges will be deemed the prize winners of the 2x$50 vouchers.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
There will be two separate winners of two $50 vouchers.
Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash (unless otherwise indicated). The winner must be in a QuickBottle delivery area. A prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. All prize values are the recommended retail price including GST (where applicable).
14. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are not included.
15. If for any reason a winner cannot be contacted before 26/10/15 – 5pm, then the prize will be forfeited.
16. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
17. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
18. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
19. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
20. The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
21. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol in moderation. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the ‘low risk drinking’ guideline recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines which states: for healthy men and women, drinking no more than two (2) standard drinks on any day reduces your risk of harm from alcohol-related disease or injury over a lifetime. Drinking no more than four (4) standard drinks on a single occasion reduces the risk of alcohol-related injury arising from that occasion. A full version of the guidelines is available at:http://www.nhmrc.gov.au/_files_nhmrc/file/publications/synopses/ds10-alcohol.pdf. Participation in the promotion is subject to relevant liquor legislation in each applicable State or Territory, including responsible service of alcohol. Consumers are also encouraged to visit the Australian Government’s information site for alcohol at www.alcohol.gov.au.
22. The Promoter is Wine & Co. © Liquor Licence No. LIQP770016547